miércoles, 4 de diciembre de 2013

BREAKING NEWS

  THIS IS NEWS!


Pay attention! This is news! State of emergency in Luarca. In the white pearl of the Bay of Biscay people are shocked!. George Clooney was said to have been seen causing a commotion in this noble and proud village. And here we are,the journalists of CNN News to tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

“I'd finished my classes and I was taking my car when I saw him coming”, English teacher Luisa Esteban told CNN News. “At first sight, I thought it was an illusion, ‘cause,you know, I've got some very difficult pupils this year, they're like teenagers. If I would like to deal with teenagers...” Trying to remain anonymous, Mr. Clooney had hidden at the EOI.

While the first rumours were spreading, a crowd of fans began to arrive at the harbour where they met the paparazzi. Both fans and paparazzi began to argue. The argument became a quarrel until the police was forced to intervene. However, dozens of fans were hurt during the riot.

Although the old Cambaral neighbourhood was said to be absolutely flattened, the police captain, Carlos Fernández, denies it. “The situation is under control but several buildings have been seriously affected”.

The question is where is George Clooney right now?


Rosa Calvo, CNN News

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario