miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2019

I NEVER WANTED IT, ANYWAY

Hello everybody. 
Can you guess who the owners of these items are?
Have a go and enjoy!!!!



Welcome!!

I Never Wanted It, Anyway is a site where you can buy and sell gifts with a break-up story behind...

Diamond ring
sold by


Real World Price: €1,000
Break Up price: €800
.............................................................................................

The product:
Yellow gold ring and diamonds
............................................................................................
The Story: 
Ben, my ex-boyfriend gave it to me on St. Valentine's Day. He told me it was a very expensive family jewel, but a few days later I met his ex-girlfriend. When she saw my hand, she said:"oh, I see that Ben has given you my ring. I'm sure he also told you it was a family jewel", and the she left smiling.


Mountain bike
sold by


Real World Price: €1,000
Break up price: 300
..........................................................................................

The product: 
almost new
.........................................................................................
The story:
My ex-boyfriend gave it to me for my last birthday. Two days later, I saw him kissing another girl and broke up with him at that very moment.
We used to ride a bike together , so I think if I sold my bike, I would forget him easier.



A Rulex watch
sold by

Real world price: €6,000
Break up price: €2,000
..........................................................................................
The product:
Only worn twice
..........................................................................................
The story:
It was a wedding gift from my ex-mother-in-law, but I can't bear her
daughter any more and I don't want to see the watch again and the face of my ex-wife either.





Pindora ring
sold by

Real world price: €80
Break up price: €35
........................................................................................
The product: 
Little use. ring made in sterling silver and in the shape of an angel's wings.
........................................................................................
The story:
When we started dating, he was gallant . He used to come to my job and called me every day, but after several months Ifound out his real face. I went to take a coffe and he was kissing another person. It was a man.






Timmy Hilfigger brown watch
sold by


Real world price: $ 200,000
Break up price: $ 125,000
...........................................................................................
The product:
Never used. Still stored in its original case with its tag price.
Watch with an sxtra strap. One is brown leather and the replacement is a blue rubber one. It's stainless and water resistant.
............................................................................................
The story:
I don't wear watches beacuse I don't like jewellery or accesories, but this is very beautiful and a luxury for any occasion.




                            



 My soul
 sold by

 Real world price: priceless
Break up price: forty years of beauty anf youth
.......................................................................................................
The product:
Soul
.......................................................................................................
The story:
When my fiancé left me two weeks before our wedding, the devil appeared to me and he proposed to buy my soul in exchanfe for forty years of beauty and youth.
I sold it.
Never again will my soul be for a man. I had sold it to the devil and I will be for many years conquering men with my beauty....without giving my sold never, ever.





Pindora ring and bracelet
sold by
Real world price: €1,000
Break up price:€400
...........................................................................................
The product:
A gold ring and bracelet, all pre-owned.
...........................................................................................
The story:
My partner gave me these jewels when we decided to get engaged.
One month before our wedding, my fiancé, during a romantic dinner, told me that he was in love with another woman.
I would like to sell them because I'm still thinking about him and I need to forget him.






Fishing rod and reel
sold by

Real world price: $350
Break up price: $100
...........................................................................................

The product:
Fishing rod with its reel, including case.
Few uses, in perfect condition.
...........................................................................................
The story:
My boyfriend enjoyed fishing. He bought me an expensive and fantastic fishing rod  so, this way I could go with him several times.
Few months after, he fell in love with another woman.
I would like to sell this fishing rod with reel because  in fact, i don't like fishing, it seems boring to me.There are some things that one only does for love!!!







Tuis woman´s wrist watch 
 sold by

Real world price: €200.00
Break up price: €140.00
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The product:
Tuis woman´s wristwatch in perfect state, without scraches or imperfections.
In addition, it's water resistant up to 50 m.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The story:
My ex-boyfriend gave me this beautiful watch the day before dumping me because he was in love with another woman.
I would like to sell it bacause wearing it on my wrist reminds me of him and that makes me feel sad.








Tennis racket                                
sold by

Real world price: €150
Break up price: 75
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The product:
 Little used. In good conditions. A few scratches
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The story:
My ex-girlfriend lent me this tennis racket to play one day, but we broke up and she never asked again, so I decided to put it on sale due to the little use I do of it.
I hope she never asks again!







Timmy Chuu shoes

sold by

Real world price: €795
Break up price: €400
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The product:
Ivy 85 leather slingback pumps. Heel measures, 85mm. Antique-rose leather, Ballet Pink colour, size36.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The story:
I hate high-heeled shoes. That´s not my size....he had never been good choosing presents, but this was the worst. A few weeks later I discovered he wasn't for me. He was cheating me with my room mate!!!

 




7 comentarios:

  1. Hello!!You can post your comment on the owners of the following items
    Enjoy the task!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I like the stoy about the little shoes. Really he did not know your size? Oh my God it is funny.

      Eliminar
  2. I would buy the Pindora ring because is beautiful and cheap but I hope I don´t have bad luck. I think tha it is from my partner María Jesús.

    Regards,
    Elena

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would buy the diamond ring, it is very beautiful, it is a good prime. I tinck that Raquel, sells it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I wouldn't only buy the diamond, because it's very beautiful and the pintora ring and brave let because it's a good prime.
    I like the sort about "My doul" for his Incredible imaginativa. I tinck it's and ad by Joaquín or Luisa, the fishing toda and te el, it' s by Eva.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would buy the Tuis watch because it is very beautiful and it has a good price.
    I think it's sold by Elena

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi everybody!

    I would like to buy Timmy Chuu shoes. I think they have a beautiful color, ideal for summer, they are my size and they have a perfect heel. The bargain I've always wanted to find!
    In addition, I also like the story behind them.

    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar